Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Iris' Blessing

So on Sunday, Iris was blessed at church.

Mom made a bunch of food, and a cake, and a bunch of people came to our house. I was pretty sure it was my birthday. Even when Mom told me it wasn't my birthday, I thought she was just messing with me. Turns out it wasn't my birthday. Just Iris' blessing day.



My Tutu knitted Iris' dress.



And she knitted that blanket for my blessing day. I didn't want Iris to use it, since she is a girl, and that is a boy blanket. Mom said that it's a boy AND girl blanket.



So I shared with my sister. Because I love her.

E Out

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the crocheted dress and blanket. If you want to follow me on my blog the address is:
http://allgoodtreasuresinheaven.blogspot.com/

Brett and Ali said...

The dress is beautiful!!! Eliza and Hunter and Hannah really want to meet your baby sister...and tell your mom that she is looking great!