Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Day!

Today we got a bunch of snow, and so church was cancelled. My Dad and Uncle Jordan and I decided to make a snowman!



His name is Darrell and he is a bear hunter and he likes diet Coke.



We were going to make a snow-bear for Darrell to shoot, but we decided instead that I should practice walking in the deep snow in my big boots and snow pants.



I made a snow angel!



You really can't see it very well - it's hard to take a picture of snow...

My Dad taught me how to throw snowballs! (But not to make them- that's the tricky part)



Then he and my Uncle Jordan had a violent snow fight, and I had to prevail upon them to make peace.



Fortunately it worked!

Last but not least, here is a video of my Uncle Jordan doing a cool snow trick.



Whoa! I want to do that!

E Out

No comments: