Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On The Road Again

So we're not at our house. We're somewhere else. I have been a lot of places this summer! I was in Missouri, then I was in Salmon. Now I am in a place called Arizona. We arrived uh... the other day. We drove and drove and drove, and then we were at this place called Glen Canyon Dam. It was really cool. Here are my dad and Auntie Poo-poo in front of the dam.


I had a lot of fun climbing down the canyon.



After that, we drove and drove and drove some more. I saw a groovy elk!



My parents decided that we should camp next to a big hole in the ground.



So we did.


My Mom was really worried that I was going to fall in.



But I didn't.

I had a pretty fun time.



My Dad was pretty crazy and he climbed out onto a rock in the canyon.




A bunch of Japanese tourists were very impressed.


After we left the Grand Canyon, we drove and drove and drove some more, and we got to a house where my Great-Grandma lives. She has a pool!



It is really really hot here, so we have to stay inside all day, unless we're swimming. Here is me with my Great-Grandpa!




We're going to California next. Should be fun!

E Out.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Hi Eli! I'm glad you're having fun with all your family. Try to stay cool in the hot hot desert. Don't let Auntie Poopoo hog the pool.

I hope you can come see me sometime. I don't have a pool, but I have LOTS of cool beaches.

Love Tutu