Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So This Is Christmas

This Christmas was kind of crazy. Last year we only had one Christmas, but this year I had like, three!

For our first Christmas, I went to my Papa and Papa NetNet's house. It was pretty fun. My Mom and Pupu came with me, so that was cool, but my Dad had to work, which was not cool.

I got to see Auntie Ran, she is really nice but it is really hard to tell the difference between Aunties Ran, Pupu and Tim.


See! They look exactly alike!
I understand my Tutu has the same problem...

My Auntie Ran had a cool hat, and she let me play with it... not that she had a choice!


My Papa and Papa NetNet had a Christmas tree! Just like at my house!



My Auntie Ran took me for a 4-wheeler ride!





I had a fun Christmas morning, and got lots of toys. I got a Dora game and Lincoln Logs, and some books! There are no pics of me opening these gifts tho... thanks to whichever Auntie was in charge of pictures... I also got a sweater that my Tutu knitted just for me!



I had a pretty fun time!




After Christmas #1, Mom and Pupu and I drove home through a LOT of snow!

When we got home, we had Christmas #2 with my Dad. It was so good to see my Dad!

Santa brought me some pretty cool toys.




I got an easel


(it's double sided),



and a stick horse!



I am an excellent equestrian. Check me out!



My last Christmas was at Grandpa & Grandma's house the next day. We had to wait a while for Santa to show up, so I played a lot with my cousin Breanna.



We invented a cool game. It's called "Fall Down"!



My Mom made a quilt for each one of my cousins for Christmas. Here is Mialee's



Because she is a baby, she likes wrapping paper better than quilts.



Here is Scotty with his quilt.



He likes bows better than quilts! Silly babies!




At least Grandpa enjoyed the quilts!



Happy New Year, everyone!

E Out.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I love your horsie, Eli. I think it has the same voice as your four wheeler though.

Thank you for my elephant. I hung it on the wall with the giraffe from last year.

Love Tutu

D.Butler said...

Aubrey had that horse when she was younger. I started singing along with the song because she played it so much... I feel your pain.