Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stuff That I've Been Up To This Past Week

This last week or two have been very busy. I have had a lot of stuff to do to get ready for Christmas!

One day my cousins came over and hung out with me



I had to help my Dad make a bench for my Mom for Christmas (we gave it to her early)





It snowed a WHOLE BUNCH and I had to watch Mom and Poopoo dig out the car



My kitty, Rosie is very very excited for Christmas, and I have had to help keep her calm. That is pretty hard, since she's just a baby and very easily excitable.





The worst part, is that I have had to stay very humble so that Santa will bring me lots of presents! Here is an example of my extreme humility...



It is rough being me! Only 2 more days til Christmas!

E Out.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love the bench.
What a patient kitty!
What a cute Eli...

Lorie said...

Yes you are, Eli!