Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's All Relative

So some people came and visited us last week, and apparently they are related to me. There was a kid my age- his name is Arthur, and he and I even speak the same language! It was nice to have someone that understands me for a change.

Here we are discussing the economy - I know, to you it sounds like gibberish, but believe me, I think I got him to agree with my point of view.



Mind you, we didn't spend his whole visit discussing important grown-up things, we also found time to behave like babies.



I have never taken a nap in the guest room before, but I have to say, the bed is mighty comfy!



Auntie Cheri was also visiting for a few days, and Arthur and I decided to try on he shoes, and as they say, walk a mile. We walked like 20 feet and then decided that high heels are TORTURE!



Arthur was also here for Easter. We got matching hats!



Here is Arthur's brother, Sam. He also got a hat, but I guess he didn't like it. Or maybe he didn't like having his picture taken.



Here is Arthur's dad, my Great Uncle Bruce. As you can see, he is almost as big of a dork as my Dad!



Hmm... maybe a bigger dork... I don't think my Dad has ever worn leiderhosen.

E Out.

No comments: