Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Bear is Beary Nice

Sorry to all my many fans for the long hiatus. I had the flu and was really sick for over a week, and my Mom didn't think it was good photo material.

My Mom was entered into a drawing for something (not really sure what) and there were a lot of cool prizes, but the one she ended up with was a giant bear. Poopy for her, but now I have a great big bear!

My Mom wants me to keep it in my room, since it is roughly 3 times my size, and very hard for me to drag around



I have discovered, however that through a combination of dragging and pushing, I am able to maneuver this bear anywhere around the house. This seems to really annoy my Mom, especially when I get the bear somewhere dirty, like the garage, and then she has to vacuum the bear before he can come back inside.



That's what toddlers are for, though, right?

E Out.

No comments: