Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Shoes and Other Important Stuff

My Auntie April, (whose name I have trouble pronouncing, to the great amusement of my Mommy)... Actually, let's just pause here and review how I pronounce "April"...



It sort of takes me a minute to get to the point in that video, doesn't it?

Anyway, recently Auntie April went to Hawaii and saw Tutu. My Mom and I went to pick her up at the airport, and she brought me a present from Hawaii! New shoes!!!!



These are special shoes that you can only wear when it's warm outside, and my Mom has hidden mine, because I keep trying to wear them out in the snow. Here I model the shoes by walking around my house!



The other cool thing about Auntie April coming back from Hawaii is that she brought a really cool toy. I had a lot of fun playing with it, and I was REALLY sad when she left and took it with her.



All well, I'll bet she comes here again!

E Out

1 comment:

Lorie said...

If you come to see me you can wear those slippers all the time. But not in the house. Not supposed to wear slippers in the house.

Love Tutu