Sunday, December 30, 2007

Do you have Christmas in Idaho? CHRIS-MUS!!!

Did you know there is a day every year where you get lots of presents and it's not your birthday? There is! It's called Christmas, and for me, Christmas happened last week. I got up in the morning, like I do everyday, but instead of eating my peanut butter and cottage cheese high protein breakfast, I was whisked into the living room, where it was obvious vandals had been present. They left a ton of stuff under our tree. Turns out, it wasn't vandals. It was Mom and Dad pretending to be Santa Claus! And I got presents!!!

On Christmas Eve, all of my Dad's family came over and gave me presents early. I got a truck!



I hear that Christmas is more about giving than it is receiving, so for Christmas, I gave my cousin Dillon a cowboy hat and a horse, and he is so nice that he let me try them out!



On Christmas morning, I got a book from my Tutu. Mom doesn't like it much, since it is really long, and my attention span for long books isn't fabulous...



My mom and dad got me a really cool tool set (I have already misplaced the drill...)



They also got me a stuffed kitty so my stuffed puppy will have a friend. Here is a video of me and my kitty



They also got me a real 4 wheeler! It is a green Kawasaki and it is really awesome! I was so excited when they gave it to me, I had to ride it right away! (Sorry about that, kitty...)



Here is a sweet video of me playing on my 4 wheeler.



Cool hat, huh? Here is a video of me doing some sweet tricks on my 4 wheeler.



Have I got mad skills, or what!? I can't wait for the snow to be gone so I can take my wheeler on some sweet jumps!

E Out

No comments: