Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Lady

So you recall my telling you about the tree my Mom put in the living room? There are more holiday related hijinks taking place.

My Mom and Dad took me to story time today at the library, and instead of an hour of songs and stories, we were visited by a very strange person. I've heard of Santa Claus from Dillon, and he told me that Santa is very scary, and whatever you do, don't sit on his lap! Maybe if you sit on his lap he will eat you or something like that.

Anyway, I met Santa today, and something was not quite right. "He" had on more eyeliner than you would expect from an old dude who hangs out with reindeer... Also, I'm reasonably sure that "his" beard and white hair were fake, since there was a long blond ponytail sticking out the back. One more thing - isn't Santa supposed to be on the chubby side? This Santa must either be on meth or Atkins, cause there was not a whole lot of padding on the "guy".

Anyhow, I met Santa, and he gave me a book.

I didn't sit on his lap though. Just in case...



E Out

1 comment:

Lorie said...

You're wise to be suspicious Eli. But at least you got a book out of the deal. Books are cool.

Love Tutu