Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bad Heer Day

My mom tells me that my hair is a force to be reckoned with. I have had 6 haircuts in my 18 month life. She has vowed to never cut it again so I can be like that John the Baptist guy. That sounds like a semi-crazy idea, but whatever. It's been like 4 months, and things are starting to get a little out of control mane-wise.

Here is a picture of me after my first haircut.



Pretty bad huh? Yeah- my momma did it herself. I was 4 months old, and not exactly able to make fashion decisions of my own.

Here is my 4th haircut



Also a homemade chop job. I was a little wiser to how silly I looked, and made up for it by getting creative with my head coverings...







Needless to say, it has been very nice to not have to hide my head in shame for the last while, but here is what my hair looks like today




Force to be reckoned with? I don't know about that, but I do look like a tiny, brunette, non-annoying version of Carrot Top, with a penchant for velour sweatsuits. So here is my dilemma: Do I ask my mom to cut my hair, and suffer the shame of having to hide from all other toddlers? -or- do I ask my mom to cut my hair and hide my shame using the collection of colanders I have stolen and hidden under my crib? -or- do I my hair alone, buy a hair straightener and look like Fabio instead of a freak? *sigh* Toddler hood is full of difficult choices. Like the time I had to decide whether to play in the mud or eat it. That is a story for another day, though. It is dinner time!

E Out

3 comments:

AmberLou said...

E,I say go with the curls for now. A little moose(hehe) or a lot of gel could make you look like a handsome 16 year old I happen to know and love. His locks are a little shorter since recieving a haircut last week. But curls are cool and keep your head warm when the wind blows and the snow flies. Love yer face(and curls too), Auntie j

Lorie said...

Our new bishop has a toddler (well, maybe a preschooler) with hair halfway down his back... he wears it in a ponytail. Your hair is impeccable by Maui standards. Come see me and you can see for yourself.

Love Tutu

Cbelle said...

Aaaaaw that's just so cute! But you do look somewhat shaggy, you should slick it down or something. Love you neffie-poo!
Auntie Cheri