Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Ridiculousness

A bunch of my Aunties and Uncles were here for Thanksgiving this past week, and the silliness was palpable. To begin with, my Auntie Kim decided that I would look cute with my hair styled in a girlish fashion. I was bribed in compliance with the promise of peanut butter creme pie, and here is the end result



As soon as my dad saw this, he pulled the elastic out and handed me a screwdriver, so as to prove that I am really actually quite masculine.

Later in the week, my Auntie Bonnie (in the above picture with my Auntie Kim) decided I would look cute with eye shadow on. Fortunatly, no pictures of this event have survived. When dad saw that, he immediately dressed me up as a lumberjack. I didn't even have to be bribed with pie for this event; Auntie Bonnie is so cute, I might have to beat up Uncle Todd so I can date her. Of course, there is the 22 year age difference... Also the fact that she's taller than me, and I don't like to date tall women. Also the fact remains that Uncle Todd can kick my butt... All well, I guess he can keep her...

E Out

No comments: