Friday, November 16, 2007

Home Improvement, Eli Style

My Dad and Mom bought a new house, and have since been drawing on me for creative ideas for remodeling and slave labor in implementing those ideas. I guess I shouldn't complain too much. At least the time I was forced to paint the dining room,



my dad helped.





It looked pretty good, if I say so myself...




And then there was the "drawer incident". Mom asked me to strip down and refinish the kitchen drawers, but I had had enough!



I goofed off instead, and since then Mom and Dad have stopped making me work on the house. That WAS cool, until Mom started wallpapering the bathroom with postage stamps. It looks so fun! What other time in my life will I have a chance to stick a billion stamps on a wall!? Maybe when I have my own house...

E Out

No comments: