Friday, November 16, 2007

Cousins And Other Such Nonsense

I have two cousins.

One is a boy. His name is Dillon, and he is fun to play with. We both like trucks and mud, and since he is bigger than me, he can reach stuff I want off the counters. We're good buddies. Here is a picture of me and him.



See how cool he is? Even though he's bigger, he still let me drive! What a guy!

I also have a girl cousin. Her name is Breanna. She wears a lot of pink. Her room has butterflies in it. Weird... Here is a picture of her and me.



As you can see, I was afraid of getting cootie-itis, but Mom explained to me that there is no such thing, and we get along fine now.

Here is a picture of all of us cousins with my Uncle Scott.



We are awesome huh?

Now the reason I am posting about my cousins, is that both of them are getting new babies at their house in the spring, and I think it is high time I got one, too. Just think, Mom and Dad - if I have a baby brother, I will be able to teach him how to spit, and all about trucks! If I have a baby sister... uh... I'm not really sure what that would be like, but I'll bet it wouldn't be BAD... After all, can there possibly be a downside to having more than one baby like me? ...




Really!

E Out

No comments: