Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grammar Can Be Glamorous, And Words Can Mean A Lot!

I like words. I don't know a lot of words, but the ones I know are pretty awesome, and I like to say them. Here are just a few : shoes, outside, dad, juice, dog, no, uh-oh, whoa! Here is a video I have written and directed of me making some animal sounds. Enjoy!




That was totally awesome, huh?! My mom's acting stinks though, and no amount of passionate directing can help. All well, you can't have your diaper and poop it too... Here is another video of me playing with my 4-wheeler. My mom kind of snuck up on me and I didn't know the camera was on.



That kiss is for you Tutu! I got your post, and I'll come and see you in Hawaii as soon as my momma brings me. I'm not so sure about that flying business, but I have eaten sand before, and there is nothing better!

I have been informed that there are a bunch of people who are somehow related to me coming to our house to eat Turkey in a few weeks. I'm not a fan of turkey, but I do like pie, and if some of my aunties come, I'll bet I can do the doe-eyed thingy I am so good at and convince them to give me extra. Hee-hee...

Well, I must once again say farewell. Mom is mad at me for spilling water on the not-yet-24-hours-old-carpet, so I'd best be acting adorable to get back in her good graces!

E Out.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Eli, you're just too stinking cute. All your Aunties and Uncles are going to need extra insulin for Thanksgiving. I wish I could be there. I like the sound effects for your 4 wheeler. Your Uncle Todd made the same kind, but yer mom and aunties didn't until he showed them how. You can come drive your four wheeler on my lanai or on my cats.

Love Tutu